What a fantastic evening for the Night Hike – excellent weather – 4 great teams competing – two teams took a slight de-tour but everybody arrived back to base safe and sound.
Biig congratulations to the winners Ringmer and Lewes young farmers – Henry and Yasmin with little Phoebe (not a year old yet) coming first! finishing in an impressive 1 hour and 34 mins!
Thank you to the other teams for coming along and taking part making it a close finish. With Hailsham coming second in 1 hour and 44 mins, Plumpton in third with a time of 1 hour and 55 mins, and in fourth place was Lindfield who finished in 2 hours and 8 minutes.
Well done to all that took part and to Mary who provided hot drinks, soup and rolls at the finish!
Contact Sussex YFC
Tel: 01273 892101
- European young farmers debate Brexit impact 12th March 2018
- Discounts on Blue Seal shearing courses 2018 22nd February 2018
- European young farmers gather in UK for discussions on trade and policy post-Brexit 22nd February 2018
- YFCs encouraged to support thin cut steaks campaign 22nd February 2018
- Tug of War Ladies weight change 22nd February 2018